donderdag 26 januari 2012

Color The Rainbow Alphas, Basic Black Alpha, Basic white alpha

+ Free with purchase offer you don't want to miss!


Alpha! Alpha! Alpha!: I'm a real alpha person. I love to use them on every layout. And usually I want to add more than one! But often kits only have one alpha, so very often I'm on the search for a nice basic alpha, mostly in black or white. That's why I created these basic black and white alphas. To have an alpha that fits almost every layout. They all have full uppercase alphabet, lowercase alphabet, numbers and some punctuation. It's a real must have for your stash and they are 20% off right now. And if you buy the bundle, you'll save even more. But that's not all!

In addition to the alphas, I was thinking about an alpha pack in all colors of the rainbow. To really have an nice and beautiful alpha to fit EVERY layout. That's why I created the Color The Rainbow alphas. They come in 9!! different colors. From pink to dark blue, from light green to red and more!

Basic black alpha & Basic white alpha


Color the rainbow alphas




Here's what I made with them:


And take a look what my amazing CT-made with them.




And now my free with purchase offers! I got a lot of ways to save some money.
First all alpha's are 20% off 'till Thursday February 9th. That means it's only 1,20 dollar for one alpha.

Offer 1: But if you buy 2 you get the 3rd one for free. Just let me know by mail which 3 one you'd like! So that's 3 alphas for only 2,40 dollar!
Offer 2: The Color The Rainbow Alpha bundle is 50% off! On top of that you'll get the Basic Black & Basic White Alpha for free. That's only 6,75 dollar for 11 alpha's!
Copyright © 2012 DesignsBySarah, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you subscribes to my Newsletter on my blog http://saaronline.blogspot.com
Our mailing address is:
DesignsBySarah
de Merodelei
Turnhout 2300

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten